Cindy Roles, OD
Dr. Cindy Roles joined Dakota Eye Institute in July, 2021. She was born & raised in Williston, ND. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree at the University of North Dakota and completed her Doctorate of Optometry at Ohio State University. She completed her Ocular Disease residency at Louise Stokes Veteran’s Administration Hospital in Cleveland, OH.
Away from work, Dr. Roles has volunteered for eye exams with the Special Olympics and enjoys reading, gardening, travel, 4-wheeling, hiking, and camping.
Associations & Accreditations:
- Member, ND Optometric Association
- Member, American Optometric Association
Special Interest In:
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting
- Ocular disease treatment & management
- Surgical co-management
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Children’s Vision & Vision Therapy
- Full scope primary eye care